- Standard Hotels(clean and facility rooms).
- Entrance fees.
- Knowledgeable and experienced tour guide.
- Saddle bags & raincoats, if needed.
- Local coffee or Sugar can juice.
- Motorbike, Gasoline, Helmet.
Exclusive: Food & drinks.
Accommodation: Most of the places we are planning for the tour are in countryside therefore hotels and guesthouse are small. But room is standart clean with hot shower, wifi, TV … inside.
OPTION I: 2 Days Easy Rider Tour
Arriving time : from 4pm to 5pm depending on how much time you take at the stops on the road.
The first stop will be a Buddhist temple and then driving through beautiful areas with green pines hills, terraces of vegetable , flower farm, coffee plantation..Visiting Silk spinning center, Elephant waterfall, Mushroom farm. Continually, we will take a small road through a village where you will see how locals make dry noodle..After lunch at a nice view location then brick factory, wet noodle making, tea plantation and pongour waterfall will be places to visit before getting to hotel.
Day 2 : Bao Loc – Mui Ne
Distance : 125km.
Depature : 8.30am.
Arriving : 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
Leaving the hotel, off the highway 20, we take the land road going through the rural countryside areas with beautiful landscape, breathtaking views along the road. Visiting some places such as black smith, rock cracking, steam bamboo shoot…You will be interested in how do local make their living. By visiting village of the BRAU people, you will learn more about the different culture in Viet Nam. Pienut, cashew, cotton farms, dragon fruit farm will be places to stop before Mui Ne.
OPTION II: 4 Days Easy Rider Tour
– Crazy house
– Visit the Dragon pagoda
– Visit the flower farms
– Tea & coffee plantations
– Mushroom farm
– Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall
– Trekking through the jungle
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Accommodation is in a choice of traditional Long house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people) do trekking in and seeing another village or elephant riding is available through more picturesque landscape of natural Lak Lake in central highlands.( extra pay)
During the night, you can join in the local life-style of ‘Jun’ minority village: drinking, taking, music .. etc
2nd day : Depart from Lak lake to Dakmil
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
Take photos of people farming and fishing
– Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
– Take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
We make a short trek through the jungle followed by a swim and dip in a natural spa in Gialong falls.
– Overnight in a cozy guesthouse at Dakmil. A border town.
3rd day : Depart from Dakmil to Di Linh town
Today we immerse oursels in famous Ho Chi Minh trail and its magnificent scenery. Our stops today include visits to rubber free plantation, pepper farms, coffee farms and curry farms. We will get as close as possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail. Overnight in cozy guesthouse in Di linh town “ bottom of Central highlands”
4th day : Depart from Di Linh town to Mui Ne
Taking the new Huong Son road to view the many sand dunes along the way, we will travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many minority villages providing you with many vivid and beautiful memories as well as photo opportunties. You will enjoy fresh dragon fruit at a dragon plantation.
– Enjoy the sand dunes
-Visit the Mui ne fishing village.
The End a trip around 4pm in Muine Beach.